Saturday, April 5, 2008

Straight outta Mount Airy...


I just discovered Mickey FORTUNE, aka OH SNAP!!, and you should too...
Fortune's music is good natured and fun, and is successful in his mission to serve listeners a slice of happiness while making the beats banging enough to keep the dance floor packed.
I'm a bit of a waif myself, but I can somehow relate and appreciate his new hit "I’m Too Fat to be a Hipster", with it's right on lyrics like...
I wear baggy jeans cuz that's what comes in 42
I like to dress fly, but fuck it, I like food
All my big-boned brothers, do you know what I mean?
The ladies don't like chunky asses runnin' round in skinny jeans


But my favorite so far is "Bill Cosby Sweater"

Ladies sweat my sweater, cause the elbows leather...
and there's pink, and orange , and brown, and blue...

Check it out...

http://www.myspace.com/daworldfamousohsnap

No comments: